Biyernes, Mayo 27, 2011


 By Chito D Herbolingo
September 16, 2003

20 June 1981… on this fateful day, after a long travel from the jungles of Agusan del Sur, I reached Davao City. I left behind me previous commitments to a band of deceived fighters of the so-called national democracy and liberation of Joma Sison. I also left behind a worn-out red book of class struggle. I am now searching for other means of reforming a rotten society without bloodshed… searching for a new alternative. I was not yet a central person in the underground movement or so I thought I was not yet in the military’s Order of Battle. Being young and aggressive, I could start all over again. But no need to submit and cooperate with the instruments of Marcos Dictatorship either!

In a place where I was a complete stranger, doing odd jobs was the name of the game to make both ends meet. In my small, rented room at Panacan, my mornings cannot be complete without listening to Jun Pala over my transistor radio. He had his own unique style of commentary – Straight, frank and without reservations. When he attacked someone in the airlanes, it’s really an attack as if Chairman Mao and the masses were with him.

All the companies I have worked on with closed down due to massive labor unrest initiated by the Kilusang Mayo Uno (KMU) in line with the CPP-NPA’s economic destruction program. All secret meetings I have attended or known how to implement a labor strike could not be finalized without the final approval of the local communist party group. One of the active labor partisans then was Ka Morris whose real name is Eddie Ceballos. He became a friend and close ally of mine six years later when he surrendered and joined the Alsa Masa movement. He later on got killed in 1988 by former comrades at Davao City’s Lanang area.

Jobless and confused of the situation, I applied as a radio reporter at DXMF Radyo Sandigan, which was later, renamed Bombo Radyo. My first salvo was to cover the March, 1984 Lakad ng Bayan Para sa Kalayaan (Lakbayan) in a place where I used to walk more than 20 kilometers – from Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur to Davao City, together with thousands of marchers. The other contingent from the north started their long walk from Panabo, Davao del Norte. Alex Orcullo, and lawyers Bebot Bello, Larry Ilagan and Tony Arellano, among others, led both contingents. I also covered their arrests upon orders of then Philippine Constabulary Recom 11 chief BGen. Dionisio Tan-Gatue. After a year of reporting the famed killing fields in the South, where I was broadcasting live on air three to five persons killed daily, I was the first reporter to arrive in Barangay Ilang where there were three persons summarily executed allegedly by the military. One of them was my very own 19-year-old younger brother Joseph. He has just arrived from my hometown in Agusan del Sur to inform me how the NPAs ambushed a logging truck full of hitch hikers killing 33 persons (11 soldiers and 22 civilians). My mother and our nine-year-old youngest sister were among those badly wounded.

Despite the odds, I continuously covered the killings in Davao, in the while trying to get data as to why it had happened. I covered the killing of activists Alex Orcullo and Nanding Torralba, respectively. I also witnessed the killing of Police Lt. Bosque in Barangay Obrero and had covered the four policemen who were shot inside a bakery in Bangkerohan while taking their early morning’s cups of hot coffee and pandesal. They were among the 144 policemen killed in just a span of three years. Publishing these exploits, a 1985 issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer’s Sunday Magazine featured me as “Mr. Death Count”.

It took me almost two years before I reached the level of Jun Pala when I was elevated to the position of anchorman at DXMF Bombo Radyo. Like other radio stations, the vision of Bombo is how to get to the top in its never-ending ‘ratings war’ and our stiffest competitor is the DXRH “Operation Tulong” anchored then by no less than Jun Pala himself. With both stations pressured by top management, Pala and I made several gimmicks on our respective programs on air to attract avid listeners. A police beat reporter who could not report immediately a shooting incident is reprimanded. Not that the station is concerned in the life of the victim but how it is being exploited, exaggerated and dramatized to attract listeners as an element to be rated number one, especially during surveys conducted by PRC and Media Pals. With Davao City’s looming killing fields, reporters become wary and restless without reportage of somebody got killed before twelve o’clock at noon. There were times that we invented a ‘zombie’ story roaming around the city just to attract listeners. Both our reporters were competed each other as to who could get first the flash reports of ambuscades, encounters, ‘salvagings’ and sparrow assassinations. Reporters do not care if somebody is gotten killed and why. The important one is how they reported it fast and made ‘kantiyaw’ to other reporters who came late. Sensationalism was then the game to earn our keep.

The gimmickry in programming was not enough. Both stations also engaged in grocery distributions in survey areas. Poor people accepted the groceries in exchange for tuning in their dial of our station. Of course, we were ahead one kilometer from Manila-based survey teams doing actual fieldwork. The ratings war resulted to character assassination of key people in every station by anchormen of other stations. Pala’s constant attack on our management made me broke loose and challenged him over the airlanes to a gun duel. Of course, Pala never accepted my challenge but instead, became harsher in his attacks against us. The word war forced then Col. Rodolfo Biazon of 3rd Marine Brigade to disarm Bombo Radyo and DXRH Operation Tulong of their issued M1 carbines, respectively.

Our paths crossed again during the presidential election of 1985. Jun Pala, being a staunch Marcos loyalist and me, being consistent anti-Martial rule and an advocate for change of the then prevailing rotten system had different views of the forthcoming event. Our station Bombo Radyo had the monopoly of covering the three-day Edsa People Power event in Manila while Jun Pala’s DXRH owned by the Elizalde’s preferred to cease broadcasting. The rest is history.

With the People Power over, former activist Zaf Respicio and city fiscal Rodrigo Duterte were appointed as OIC mayor and vice-mayor, respectively. My co-anchorman Tony Vergara was given a slot in the city council after our station manager Joe Velasco declined the offer as a concession for Bombo Radyo’s contribution in covering the people power event. Jun Pala was no longer heard. His station was closed due to labor unrest initiated by communist-led SPFL-KMU. Jumping from station to station, Pala finally landed at DXOW, a sequestered radio station owned by Danding Cojuangco.

Like other revolutionaries who firmly believe that bloody revolution is not the solution to the prevailing rotten system, the revolutionary government of Cory Aquino was my turning point. Democracy has been reinstalled and any quest for social reforms was at hand. The dictator was gone but a group who want to impose another kind of dictatorship is very much alive – the Communist Party of the Philippines – New People’s Army whose leadership is composed of Maoist fanatics and idealists with messianic complex.

Fighting a lonely battle against the CPP-NPA on air was not an easy task especially if you got no support from the very institution you are supposed to defend – the media. The management does not like the way I handled my new crusade – the anti-communism crusade over Bombo Radyo. A newly-formed anti-communist movement Alsa Masa in Agdao District was organized by Brgy. Captain Baby Aquino. Then Metrodiscom chief Lt Col Jesus Magno, being a typical constabulary officer, disarmed Alsa Masa paramount leader Boy Ponsa, in the belief that peace and order campaigns are only the sole responsibility of the police and the military.

The Alsa Masa throng got an ally in me at broadcast media. I was the first anti-communist radio crusader in Davao. I also got allies in the Alsa Masa - a group of former NPA rebels and mass supporters who survived the recent purging of its comrades. They were gotten fed up of the long battle with no prospect of winning as when they were isolated from the masses because of military adventurism and revisionism. I longed that somebody in my profession would help me in this anti-communism crusade. For days and nights on end, I hurled verbal attacks at the CPP-NPA. On their deception that the farmers should be given lands once the revolution is put to victory, on their constant killings of the reformed military men and policemen and on their revolutionary taxation. From time to time, I listened in to the “Palo-Pala Connection” radio program over the sequestered DXOW hosted by Jun Pala and another renown anchorman, Leo Palo, but to my dismay the duo kept only on attacking the PCGG.

The hundreds of threat-letters and phone calls from the NPA did not change my position until one evening on 17 January 1987.
I was eating at 7 pm. at the canteen beside the entrance of the radio station when four young men arrived and asked the security guard for Chito Herbolingo. The instinct of survival was always in my mind. I never waited for the guard to pinpoint me but instead told the men to proceed to the second floor because Chito is there at the booth doing his broadcast. The men then walked upstairs. Though I made an excuse for a possible escape, I regretted telling the men such remark when I remembered that the on-board announcer was my own brother Joey. I ran to the next building and called up by phone to the technician on- board and warned them that the men are armed and probably NPA hitmen looking for me. But while talking to the technician, I heard a series of gunfire from the phone. The line was off. Then, from the next building where I made the call I heard a loud explosion. I dialed again and the lady technician uttered such words: “Chito, binaril nila si Joey, at tinapunan pa nila ng granada ang booth. Lahat kami tinamaan”. But Joey answered from his extension line: “Dong (My monicker), buhay pa ako…may mga tama nga lang.” After I brought the injured to the hospital, then OIC Vice-Mayor Rodrigo Duterte arrived and in his face I still could see the trembling nerves on his jaw. No one admitted who the culprits were including even the CPP-NPA. In his weekly TV program, host Jess Dureza invited Joey and me, together with two NDF representatives Ariel Badiang and Timothy Pupa, as well as newly installed Metrodiscom Commander Maj Franco Calida, to shed light on my accusations that the CPP-NPA is behind the incident considering that it was done during the ceasefire period. The two communists denied the accusations though several months later I was able to identify two of the culprits in the line-up of dead rebels displayed at Camp Catitipan.

On 18 January 1987, at the first hour in his morning program after that fateful night, Jun Pala declared war against the CPP-NPA. That was the start of Davao’s Anti-Communism Crusade. The next to declare war were Leo Palo, who is now on his own separate program over DXRA, and Al Hinoguin of DXRD. I was advised by management to lie low so as not to provoke the NPA and prevent a repeat of such incident. The psychological warfare implemented by Jun Pala in his attacks against the CPP-NPA over the airlanes had a big impact. While Bombo Radyo limited its announcers to attack the CPP-NPA, Jun Pala of DXOW monopolized almost all its programs to attack the communists with the call-in participation of the people. The trend in Davao was set to anti-communism. The Bombo Radyo management failed to analyze that. It later realized when the results of the surveys showed 70% listenership went to DXOW. Bombo’s rating has tremendously gone down.

Though for several years we were not in good terms for being the first man in Davao who challenged Jun Pala to a gun duel, our anti-communism crusade bound us to become the best friends among friends. The Jun Pala whom I thought I knew was notorious is being quite far from reality. The other side of Pala is very much human and compassionate– the breadwinner of many poor families who depended on him.

His being so careless in tussling words over the airlanes is sometimes very much dangerous. He used to make issues against somebody that is ordinary for him but very much painful to the loved ones of those being attacked at. One of these was OIC Vice-Mayor Rudy Duterte who got mad when his beloved mother, Nanay Soling, was attacked by Jun Pala. I remembered one day sometime in the third quarter of 1987 when Vice-Mayor Rudy Duterte arrived alone in his worn-out government-issued blue Land Cruiser and asked me to accompany him and look for Jun Pala. He handed me an improvised shotgun inside a bag while he tucked his .380 caliber pistol in his waist. While driving in the middle of the city, Duterte uttered these words: “Puy-an ko ni si Pala sa Muntinlupa. Hasta akong inahan wala gi-respeto. (I wouldn’t mind staying in the national prison at Muntinlupa as long as I have had level him off already.” He did not spare respects even for my own mother)”. By 8 pm, we found Jun Pala surrounded by his bodyguards at the poolside of downtown Apo View Hotel. “Once I make a signal, just give me the shotgun.” Duterte ordered me. I do not know if the vice-mayor is dead serious inside him. But if that crime was committed I am sure two of us would surely land in jail. Jun Pala’s hasty departure from the scene personally relieved me, plus the timely arrival of some politician-friends who greeted Duterte and diverted his attention. To this day, nobody knew the real score. As a friend, I told Jun Pala to apologize to Duterte and iron things out smoothly. But to no avail as usual- apology is not in his vocabulary.

27 August 1987. Exactly at 10:15 pm. when two teams of heavily armed NPA rebels made a surprise attack at our Bombo Radyo station to finish me off once again. If only they did not wear military uniforms with the Philippine flag wrapped around their arms, we could have inflicted more casualties on the attackers. One hour before the attack, four NPA rebel returnees arrived at the station and told me that they decoded a radio message from the NPA to make simultaneous attack on Bombo Radyo, DXOW and DXRA. With me at Bombo aside from the four returnees, was a policeman detailed to us by Col. Calida, a security guard and eight staff members. When the attackers disembarked from their vehicle, their uniforms deterred us to make the first blow of fire. We just waited for them to fire first for us to be sure that they are not government soldiers. When they did, the firefight lasted for seven long minutes. Before engaging the rebels with my issued M16 rifle, I was able to make “on air” mode the microphone and the whole incident was heard throughout the region live until the NPA scampered to safety after two of its partisans were hit. After the firefight, the first to arrive was LTO regional director Antonio Llamas who was armed to the teeth, with his bodyguards. Followed by Vice-Mayor Rodrigo Duterte and police major Ernesto Macasaet who informed me that DXRA was attacked, too and one of the seven casualties was anchorman Leo Palo. There was only one survivor, co-anchorman Ferdie Lintuan. DXOW was spared. The NPA believed that Jun Pala has three machineguns as he announced it in his daily programs. But the truth is that Jun Pala has only one World War II vintage rifle– a malfunctioned M1 carbine.

Though not in good terms, Jun Pala and Duterte are both close friends of mine. When I resigned from Bombo Radyo in November that year, it was Jun Pala who offered me a job to be his co-anchor at DXOW until we decided to run for public office. There were three mayoralty candidates for the January, 1988 local elections. The administration candidate was OIC mayor Zaf Respicio. The contenders were OIC vice-mayor Duterte and Pala. Duterte offered me a slot in the Lakas ng Dabaw slate for a 24-man city council ticket but I preferred to go with Pala. With Edmund Pamintuan alyas Kumander Lahi as vice-mayoralty candidate, we completed our slot of independents in the race. All of us lost. Duterte is now the new mayor of Davao City. Even after several years, Duterte kept on blaming me why I declined his offer to be with his party. “If not for Jun Pala, you might be third termer now at the city council.” That is all Duterte said to me.

A few months later, Mayor Duterte and Pala were again at odds. While at Apo View Hotel, Duterte got mad when a lady reporter whispered to him that Jun is attacking him on the issue of demolishing some abusive sidewalk vendors. With his bodyguards and some mediamen in tow, Duterte went straight to DXOW to confront Pala. Pala’s M16 rifle-tooting bodyguards failed to prevent Duterte from entering the compound. Duterte as former fiscal knows the law very well. He never entered straight to the announcer’s booth but was just shouting invectives to Jun Pala who was tucking himself to safety somewhere inside. Pala was holding a newly bought powerful Belgian-made FAL G1 rifle. But the fact that he ran towards the transmitter building clearly shows that he wants to avoid trouble. From another perspective, he must be a coward.

By evening, before on-board with my regular program, my brother Joey, who is one of Duterte’s trusted circle, talked to me over the phone and said that Duterte is keen on silencing Pala for good. Without us knowing that a technician ‘on board’ has recorded our conversation. While Duterte was denying when interviewed by other mediamen if he had the intention to wipe out Pala, Pala on the other hand, refuted it by playing on air our conversation with Joey when the latter said that Duterte is dead serious in laying him down.

Then, Jun Pala laid low in his criticisms against the Duterte administration. We were so busy then organizing the people for our new anti-communist foundation – the Contra Force Helping Hands Foundation. But it did not last long due to mismanagement. Seven months later, Duterte initiated a reconciliation with him that lasted for 10 long years. It was a hazy afternoon when I and Pala were fetched by Duterte’s bodyguards and some people from the City Planning Office headed by Jun Ambrosio, a trusted emissary. Duterte was waiting at the Penec Bar of Apo View Hotel unarmed. Pala was bringing with him his Uzi machine pistol which he later gave to me when we started the negotiation. As a gesture of good faith, Duterte through Ambrosio issued a fifty-thousand-peso check for the Contra Force Foundation. The amount was intended as a start-up capital for livelihood projects of the foundation. Like other livelihood assistance received by the foundation including the one received from presidential assistant Atty. Jesus Ayala, all these funds were sorely mismanaged.

By November of that year, several anti-communist organizations throughout the country formed the National Alliance for Democracy (NAD). I was appointed vice-chairman for operation. I left the broadcast industry and concentrated in initiating lectures on social awareness and values formation in the barangays, companies and schools throughout the archipelago. We facilitated the surrender of hundreds of NPA rebels and assisted the military and the police in its counter-insurgency program.

I seldom talked to Jun Pala and Mayor Duterte after that. All I know was that they are now best of friends and is being now together in circle with my brother Joey most of the time. It even reached to the point that of all the broadcasters in Davao, Jun Pala is perceived to be the mayor’s favorite that made Joey sometimes get politically jealous of.

By 1992, insurgency is almost solved. The 25,000-strong NPA is now reduced to only 3,500 due to massive factionalism and rejectionism of the basic doctrines of Mao. The 13,000 affected barangays has been reduced to only 600. Then President Fidel V. Ramos announced that insurgency is over. NAD, whose task is purely anti-communism, was no longer needed to exist. Like other key Ieaders, I also left NAD and was offered a job by Mayor Duterte at City Hall as one of his support staff. Duterte also told us that he initiated a talk with the remaining NPA rebels to spare us from their hit list as long as we ceased in attacking the communists, on air or otherwise. Later, Mayor Duterte personally told me that I was already erased from the NPA’s order of battle. True to his word, for six solid years, I lived a normal life with no firearms and bodyguards at all. Meanwhile, Jun Pala still maintained 3 bodyguards who were all former NPA hit men assigned to him by Mayor Duterte. In 1995, Pala aspired for a seat in the 2nd congressional district of Davao City, but again lost to incumbent Cong. Nonoy Garcia.

Aside from financial assistance Pala received from Duterte, the latter worked to make Jun Pala a successful politician. After his third term as city mayor expired in 1998, Duterte gave way to his position to former city administrator and vice-mayor Ben de Guzman. Even as he now ran for congressman in the first district, he maneuvered to include Jun Pala in the administration’s city council slate and won. Pala is now the Honorable City Councilor Juan Pajadora Pala of the second district. But still, he maintained a prime time morning program over DXUM Radyo Ukay dubbed “Isumbong kang Jun Pala”.

It was this radio program that totally changed the destiny of Jun Pala’s life. As one of the councilor’s staff being detailed there by Mayor de Guzman, I heard over the radio his commentary on a mauling incident of a security guard by Paulo Duterte, the eldest son of now Cong. Rudy Duterte. The incident was not supposed to grow deeper if only Jun heeded our advice that before making commentaries against Paulo he should get first the side of the young Duterte. But Pala just ignored us and in good faith he said that what he did was just a fatherly reminder on air for the boy so as not to besmirch the good public image of his father. But Paulo was so restless that despite the closeness of Pala to his father he was not given a chance to air his side. Many times the Dutertes waited for Pala to come over to them just and clear things out. Many times Cong. Duterte hoped that Pala and Paulo should reconcile together. Many times Paulo tried to talk out to Pala, even visiting the councilor’s office, but Pala evaded. Thus, Duterte was meting out conclusions that Pala has a hidden motive.

Pala at first did not attack the congressman in his radio program but agitators close to Congressman Duterte relayed different information. There were words that reached the congressman’s ears that Pala allegedly mentioned in his radio program that the Dutertes are abusive though in reality, it was not like that. The phrase that the Dutertes are abusive even reached to the congressman’s brother, Councilor Bong Duterte, who is a colleague of Pala in the city council. It is not clear who were those agitators were and what their motives have been. What could have been a small matter was escalated into a full blown conflict.

Not heeding reconciliatory moves, Pala decided to be pushed to the point of no return and started to make hints in his radio program that Duterte is the mastermind of series of summary killings in Davao. This convinced Duterte that Pala has really no sense of gratitude. He felt betrayed by a man he helped become a political somebody.

That was the beginning of a long hunting period – from the Casino to all downtown coffee shops. Joey, who knew much of the feeling of Cong. Duterte told me to advise Pala leave the city. But the councilor just shrugged his shoulders and decided to fight back to defend himself. One afternoon, while convincing Pala inside his residence to make a talk to Duterte so that all things can be ironed out, the phone rang. It was the congressman on the other line. He got so angry why I was with Pala at that moment. He also reminded me of their encounter in 1988 when I was also with Pala. I have no time to explain to him why I was there because the line he suddenly cut off. Obviously, he used a cellular phone and was traveling. The phone rang again. Jerry, one of the four Duterte men assigned to Pala as bodyguards answered. Like me, Duterte also asked Jerry the same question. Then, Duterte talked to me again and said: “Ok Chito, naa na man gyud mo diha, dalha ninyo si Pala sa akong balay aron mangayo ug pasaylo. Mao lang nay akong gihulat nga moluhod siya sa akong atubangan in front of the media!” Samtang magluhod, pakaonon nako siyag kwarta. Then pasaylo-on na nako siya (OK Chito, since you are there already, let him come over to my house and ask for forgiveness. That’s the only thing I am waiting for, that he kneels down in front of me and media! While he kneels, I will make him eat some money bills. Then, I finally forgive him).”

It was Jun Pala who answered the next ring. Though we could not hear what Duterte said over the phone, we could see in Pala’s face that he was humiliated. Teary-eyed, all we heard from him was repeatedly denied the accusations and said that: “Intriga lang na, Congressman (Those were just plain intrigues, Congressman).”

There were six of us in the house – Pala, his four bodyguards, and me. I was the only one in the group that did not have a gun. All were armed with pistols and one Thomson submachine gun. Pala asked the group if they could defend him once Duterte arrived. All of them chorused that they could not defend Pala because they are beholden to Duterte who facilitated their return to the fold of the law and also provided them jobs. Pala was really helpless. All we could advise was for him to ask forgiveness or to leave the city. When Duterte arrived, Pala was no longer inside his house. We let him run for his life. Duterte has no bodyguard when he arrived except his businessman-friend who drove for him. Behind the window, I could see Duterte disembarked from his car and shouted, “Gawas diha! (Get out from there!)”, plus his usual invectives even dogs cannot eat out. While Duterte was shouting to a man who was no longer there, a group of policemen led by Capt. Tadjirol Ainin arrived. They were sent there by Mayor Ben de Guzman to pacify and to secure Jun Pala from Duterte’s outrage. After Duterte left the scene, I and Ainin were able to bring Pala to safer grounds.

For more than a year, the situation went back to normal. Before I left Davao City in 2000 to settle for a job in Manila together with my family, I got a chance meeting with Cong. Duterte at a piano bar in Ecoland. I asked him if he would run again for mayor in next year’s election. As usual, he said that he would not run anymore for public office. I had to be careful not to mention the name of Jun Pala.

When in Manila, I received a call from Jun Pala that he needed bodyguards since all his bodyguards previously assigned to him by the city government had been recalled by Mayor de Guzman through the pressure of Duterte. The verbal request reached Brig Gen Jaime Canatoy, then chief of Civil Relations Service at Camp Aguinaldo. Canatoy, together with his deputy, Col. Baylon, even consulted me and NAD chair Jun Alcover if Pala should be detailed with bodyguards. As an anti-communist commentator Pala should be provided. It was our recommendation, but we also explained to them about the on-going odds between Pala and Duterte. Finally, Pala was given security by the CRS unit in Panacan though some military officers questioned the move since Jun Pala is no longer attacking the NPA, but his attacks focused instead on Cong. Duterte. But it did not last long when soldiers securing Pala in his radio program were disarmed by policemen allegedly through the pressures of Duterte.

In 2001, though not an official candidate, Pala got an ally in Mayor de Guzman when he ran as vice-mayor. Both Pala and de Guzman lost including de Guzman’s tandem, Pilar Braga. Since then, Pala went back to a plain civilian life but tried to manage as a radio commentator thereafter.

By June of that year, while organizing labor unions in three establishments in Tagbilaran City, I heard over the radio that Jun Pala was ambushed though he was able to survive. His driver was also fatally injured. When I went back to Davao City two months after, my first house visitor was Jun Pala who proudly showed me his multiple ‘tama (bullet scars)’ all but none was fatal.

Though very far from each other, Jun used to text me all the things that has happened in Davao. Until lately, he got angry after I advised him to put a stop attacking Duterte so that he can have peace of mind once and for all. The last word that he said was: “Ayaw ko ug diktahi kay di ko nimo tuta. Ikaw kunoy ambuson, lalim ba. (Don’t tell me what to do because I am not your lapdog. If only you were in my shoes gotten ambushed, what would you feel)”.

Though I am in Manila running the day-to-day affairs of NAD, some friends ‘texted’ me that at one time I was also attacked by Jun Pala in his radio program for not remembering him in these times of crisis in his life. When he was ambushed the second time I was still in Manila but did not received anymore message from him but then maybe because I changed the SIM card of my cell phone. Until the fatal Saturday evening this month ended his colorful, risky and adventurous life have us incommunicado.

Jun Pala is gone now, but his name will forever be etched in every Davao household and in every Dabawenyo’s heart and mind. He may be notorious for those who hated him, but is grossly revered by those who loved him. Your lasting tribute to society is our salute to your service to God, country and people will forever run eternal. Farewell, my friend. @

Note: This Article was published in full by the Mindanao Insider on the day Jun Pala was put to his final resting place.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento